Labradoodle Forums banner

IT WORKED!IT WORKED! BOGART&ROOMBA

3K views 39 replies 18 participants last post by  annieG 
#1 ·
But I haven't mastered sound yet....that puppy bark is missing.

See less See more
#4 ·
You are kidding! You can hear it? What's up with my PC? LOL..........the Roomba must sound awful...

I know gene.......gimme that quilt and let me shred it!!
Shannon...I love Roomba & Scooba. They've had a few quirks but all in all they're great!!

#11 ·
lindamarie said:
Better fix that PC, or turn up the volume.
Uhhhhhhhhh........how do I say this? I didn't have the volume on... :oops:
Quelle idiote!
Congratulations.......you win the Annmarie Blond award if the day!! :lol:

#13 ·
LINDA that video is GREAT!! Bogie the protector hahhahaaa and biting that quilt was so funny hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and you should also feel HONORED to share the BLONDE moment title with me!! soooooooooo you hear Bogie barking yet? :wink:

#14 ·

LOL gene!!........and I thank you........See annmarie.....I'll make you look lots smarter now that I'm a member!! hahahhaha!
Guess I should quit highlighting my hair....lol

#17 ·
Last year I saw a roomba with one of those freaky robotic monkey heads grafted onto it. I was gonna build one but my significant other was afraid the old Lab would have a heart attack! But now we have a young dog with a strong heart.... hmmmmm.... the wheels are turning!

#23 ·
Linda, I just wanted to let you know that after the first discussion of Roombas in early December, I was totally tempted and ordered one from Amazon - and I am watching it do it's magic right now! I don't think I can ever go back - having the Roomba clean for me even twice a week is an ENORMOUS benefit and my floors have never been so clean! I love it! What remains to be seen is how my puppy (coming home Feb 22, hurray!) reacts - my sister is waiting on buying a Roomba because she thinks the puppy will be too scared for me to keep it (the robot, not the dog!!)

GH

#24 ·
Well ya see Ann Arbor neighbor....(wow!there's a lot of people near me!We need to have a doodle party!)..............this video should show how doodles might be okay with Roomba's. My aunt told me to send the video in to Roomba for a commercial..........LOL
Seriously, my Springer adjusted well and with Bogie I just turned it on and he was fine.
I was so glad, because after my Springer was okay with it.....I hated to give it up. But as you can see, it's all working out fine! :D He'd rather bite the quilt! :lol: He's not afraid at all !!
I really do recommend a Roomba and Scooba....they do a great job! When you see all the crud it picks up, it really sells it to ya!................and the Scooba water is muddy dirty.....YUK!! To think that's on my floors!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.