1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
daniel said:
Does Your Dog Misbehave?
Is the Pope Catholic?
Do toddlers throw tantrums?
Do teenagers cause gray hair and get pimples?

hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

does my Doodle(s) Misbehave............... hahhahaa for sure!!!
but
i call stealing socks Quality Assurance Inspecting meaning,
their misbehaving does make me EXERCISE my sense of humor and later on down the road, much laughter! :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Misbehave?

Ebbe?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Ozzie?!! he's a perfectly behaved little canine gentleman... NOT!!!

So what kind of misbehaving is your dog doing?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
annieG said:
Misbehave...could you be more specific :lol:
Oh ya Cacao MISBEHAVES!!!!! But they i get the look. The I am so sorry for that and you know you love me look. It gets me every time.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe...we had to switch up Dexter's "time out" place...he was too comfy in the basement (where he's used to staying) so we started putting him in the bathroom. He doesn't enjoy that so much so hopefully it will help him understand when he is bad :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Nope, Dexter doesn't misbehave either..... :shock: 8) :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...Sue - Denver looks so innocent :)

I should clarify that Kirby rarely misbehaves...we just have one little naughty one :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Only if you calling cruising the dining table and anything else within reach for food and toys (THAT DON'T BELONG TO YOU) misbehaving.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Nicky is a perfect doodle. Not Me is the one who chewed the dining chair, the baseboards, the corner off the kitchen island. Not Me also pulled up all the hostas last year and destroyed the iris buds before they opened and dug holes in the backyard and broke the maple tree branches. Not Me blames all this on Nicky, the perfect doodle! Nicky says, "Not Me!" I'm innocent!

G

·
Sandy I have a "Not Me" in my house too. "Not me" always makes the messes and digs the holes and just leaves evidence to make it look like Maya did it! hahahaha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts