Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I have been looking for something cute for my puppy and something different but wow. That is one of the ugliest bowls i think I have seen. but I like color and pink and dark chocolate brown. I guess if you like that kind of thing. Go for it.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHA...I can just see it now - Dex would grab it by the dog thing and do doodle 500s around the house carrying it :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
As my mother would have said "Perfect for the person with more dollars than cents (sense)!" :lol:
hahhaa good one!!!
and
MAMSOFMANY......thank YOU for posting this and giving me a great laugh today!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
DebBrown said:
But it's on sale! LOL!

I bet even Annabelle doesn't have one of those!

Deb
ROFL, good one Deb ! Nope Annabelle does Not have one of those, although Daddy did make her a holder for her food and water dish with a corian top LOL

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
annabelles mom said:
DebBrown said:
But it's on sale! LOL!

Deb
ROFL, good one Deb ! Nope Annabelle does Not have one of those, although Daddy did make her a holder for her food and water dish with a corian top LOL
Somehow I shouldn't be surprised. :wink: She would only have a custom made bowl. :lol:

Deb

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
DebBrown said:
annabelles mom said:
DebBrown said:
But it's on sale! LOL!

Deb
Somehow I shouldn't be surprised. :wink: She would only have a custom made bowl. :lol:

Deb
Ya, what can I say, the older I get the more I spoil my dogs :oops:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
My daughter is jealous of Charlie. She thinks I spoil him because I bake him homemade cookies and dote on him a bit. That's what she gets for moving out of the house!

Deb

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Gene, did you see the quote from Betsy?? I am dying! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will NEVER drink or eat out of a plain old boring bowl again!
-- Betsy, The Farm Dog

Deb

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
well, the 99.00 bowl for dogs is certainly stunning!!?*%#@!

think they will sell enough to start a trend?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts