Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of searching for a rescue within a couple hunderd kilometers we gave up and put a deposit on a puppy.......days later less than an hour away is this sweet girl at the SPCA.

She is listed as a aussiedoodle, but i cant tell the difference between her and a LD.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in a condundrum, We just put a deposit on a puppy that isnt born yet. But we were keen adopting a rescue dog. I just posted this as an ironic thing, right after we give up and decide on a new puppy, a rescue becomes available so close to home. I will still have to call and inquire about her.

annabelles mom said:
She is adorable, have you named her yet?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
If you are lucky enough to get this cutie would you call her "Nestle"? "Godiva"? "Dove"? :oops: :oops: :oops:

G

·
She is cute!!! It's a hard decision.....new puppy or rescue!!! Good luck let us know what you decide....but either way a new doodle is gonna be living with you!! Twice the love!!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I called about the recue puppy......she was given up because she was too hyper for the owners. She has only been listed 2 days but threre was already 2 poeple on a waiting list for her. It looks like she will be adopted very soon.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
So nice to hear she has people waiting to adopt her, I hope they are told she is hyper ( what puppy isnt) so she doesnt end up back at rescue

Thanks for letting us know

When will you be getting your new puppy?

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The puppies are gestating right now. They will be ready to go home in the middle of december. The breeder lets them go at 6 weeks, I asked if she could keep mine until 8 weeks and we get her between xmas and New Years. what a nice present, i need to get a box and a bow....

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The puppies are gestating right now. They will be ready to go home in the middle of december. The breeder lets them go at 6 weeks, I asked if she could keep mine until 8 weeks and we get her between xmas and New Years. what a nice present, i need to get a box and a bow....
If you are taking time off work that is a great time to get a puppy! Ebbe came into our lives on 12/27/06 at 8 weeks. Both DH and I were off 'til 1/2/07 and it really helped getting her used to US! It took me a lot longer to get used to her :oops: :roll:

By the time spring rolled around she'd had her shots, been spayed and was old enough for day care, the dog park and some serious training!

Can't imagine a SIX week old puppy! :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts