Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've fell in love with Doodles ever since I saw a special on Tv. Ever since I've always wanted one. Well I've been doing some searching and I think I have found the one I want. Can anyone tell me if the price and everything fits the pup?

$2600 Choc wool multi-gen labradoodle pup 9 weeks.
Pup comes with the following :
- Pedigrees
- health guarantee 2 yrs (hereditary diseases that effect the quality of life)
- microchip and ID number
- veterinary cert of early spay or neuter
- Registration & transfer papers for LAA
- socialization
- beginning crate and potty training
- on going support for life of pup

Its mom is CoCo a A3 choc wool
Its dad is Titian a AFL6 red spiral fleece
parents on both mom and dad are from Tegan Manor Park.

I just want to make sure Im getting a ok deal. The puppies are beautiful and I really like the breeder. thanks christina

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My lil baby will be a chocolate wool. Im not sure about alot of other peoples pricing. I live in Washington State. 3 breeders iv'e found (in washington) who breed multi-gens all had the following prices.
$2500 ----Black silver chalk cream
$ 2600 ---- Chocolate cafe
$ 2800----- Red gold
I have seen them a hundred cheaper also, in other states. But since the breeder I think I may go with is only 2 hours away, I figure I would just end up paying more for shipping if i got one elsewhere. I see shipping can be like $500. So I think in the long run paying $100 more than other breeders and only using a half tank of gas to pick him up still seems like a better deal. What do you think? Plus I know as soon as I have him in my arms I wouldnt care if he cost $5000. I know Seattle WA has a breeder that I think was cheaper, but last time I went to their site it said they were no longer breeding multi-gens. Only F1 and F1B's. I have allergies thats why I have not had a dog in the past. And reg poodles just never seemed to be a breed that fit us. So when I heard about the Doodles I was thrilled. I know that there are different oppoinions out there about Doodles and them being allergy friendly or not. So I figured If I just spent the extra cash for a multi and went with a wool coat (which I heard is the coat that is the least likely to shed) I would have a better chance. We do alot of camping and fishing trips, and I can't wait to have my big teddy bear to share the good times with. And until i found out about the Doodles I didnt think it would be possible for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.