Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Henry is a cutie but I don't believe he is a Labradoodle. His face is very similar though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dixiedi said:
Henry is a cutie but I don't believe he is a Labradoodle. His face is very similar though.
Hi - Thanks for looking. Do you think he is a terrier like Petfinder has him categorized? We are going to meet him this weekend. We are interested in a doodle, but if the temperment is right and the personality of the dog fits our family we are flexible.

Michelle

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'm sure he has some kind of terrier in him. Are you going to consider his buddy also? That would be great if you could give both of them a loving home.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Henry

gracielou said:
Looks like one was adopted, but not Henry did you adopt the other one?
No I didn't get a chance to meet him before he was adopted. Too bad they couldn't find a home together since they have been together since birth, but with the right family they will be happy.

I've been sick with pneumonia and the shelter is about 2 hours away so I haven't been able to make the trip. I'm making plans to go Friday or Saturday if Henry is still there. We meet him and see how we all get on together. :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I hope you get Henry, he is really cute....

Maybe someday we can have a play date, Im in Michigan too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts