Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandy is a girl?

I mean really - look at him - all he needs is bows and he'd be the perfect little girl!
:shock: :lol: :shock:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hmmmm....I'm really not seeing it Kristin. Maybe because it's so ingrained that he's a boy. He's got an extremely cute face, but one that doesn't look like a girlish face to me.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? My entire family pokes fun at my girly boy dog - it cracks us up!

It doesn't matter to any of us though - we love him all the same :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh - and here are the rest of the pictures from Sandy's birthday party - they cracked me up :)

Present time... Check out all the new stuffies!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hmm... maybe he needs a more masculine haircut? Can you let his beard and muzzle grow a bit droopier? LOL!

Great birthday pictures!

Deb

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
DebBrown said:
Hmm... maybe he needs a more masculine haircut? Can you let his beard and muzzle grow a bit droopier? LOL!
Maybe a tie and a bowler hat?? How about Vanessa, can you help the boy out?? :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
debbildog said:
Sandy is a girl?

I mean really - look at him - all he needs is bows and he'd be the perfect little girl!
:shock: :lol: :shock:
in this pic.........yes he does hahahhaaaaa
and i still remember when you had annie's pink nightgown on him once hahahaaaaaaaaa!!

I am glad you get some good laughs as sometimes he looks like boy other times a girl dog hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
He is just plain cute !

I see Iris has no problem taking toys from Sandy when she wants them, looks like she has fit in wonderfully

Annie is adorable as always :wink:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Ha ha ha! :lol:

From Boo: Don't worry, Sandy. People think I'm a girl a lot, too. But my mommy says I'm not "girly", I'm "effeminate". (Whatever that means...) But beware of Petsmart, dude! They sell a pink collar with pink crochet flowers, and it makes mommys' hearts' flutter! They put it on you and start calling you "Precious Little Lambie" and "The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Seen". :?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Boo....if they make you say BAAAAA.

WHATEVER YOU DO BOO DO NOT SAY BAAAA. :shock: Someone will mistake you for a Precious little Lamb!!! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts