Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have been posting here since Jan. Asking alot of questions and getting advice,trying to convince my husband to let a labradoodle be apart of our family. Well, he finally agreed and now may I introduce to you..Daisy. She is a multi gen Australian Doodle, she is 4 1/2 months old and completely sweet and mellow. Guess what? Everyone in our house is completely in love....Glad to finally be an active member....Best, Carey:)

·
Registered
349 Posts
She's a doll baby! We need some pics !!! Everyone here LOVES them. It's fun to watch them grow up.

Kick your shoes off and stay awhile. In addition to learning alot, there's always a good laugh to help you sleep good at night.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Welcome and congratulations ! Daisy is a real beauty!
Only 3 months of working on your husband? He's easy, took me a year to convince my husband!! :lol: (he is madly in love with her now, and even agreed to letting me keep one of her pups!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all of your warm welcomes everyone !!! I will definitely send more pictures soon. Everyone is in love with Daisy, but no one is more smitten than my husband.....I knew it. She is definitely the right fit for our family. Take care Everyone and talk to you soon....Best, Daisy and Carey

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
so nice to meet you Carey and Daisy is beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts