Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have kept the Goldendoodle puppies and Labradoodle puppies in separate x-pens, but connected. The other day we felt that they are big enough to play together and introduced them to each other and the outdoors! Here are some pictures of the big event.

Meeting at the Piddle Pads

The chase is on!

Poop happens...

Whatever you do...NEVER mix the puppies together!

And, one for the Doodle Pose!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Oooooooooh....oodles and oodles of Doodles!!!! I love it! Thanks Jac for my morning smile!! They're all so precious!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
LOL Jac I want the one with the pink collar that is stretched across the others!

GREAT pictures, thanks!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I'll take any and/or all!

(Just let me walk down the hall and QUIT the office job! :? )

Jac, they are darling little bundles of doodleness! Thank you so much for posting playtime :D :!:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I had been there to join in all the shenanigans!!! Nothing could be more fun!!! And I'm sure Jac will tell you (and I got it off the bat) that the little one w/the pink collar is Jac's Cherie!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I wish I had been there to join in all the shenanigans!!! Nothing could be more fun!!! And I'm sure Jac will tell you (and I got it off the bat) that the little one w/the pink collar is Jac's Cherie!!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
kari said:
I always knew I had great taste!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh Jac, they're too adoreable!
I love seeing them together like that. What a fun place to just plop down and wait to be mauled. LOL

That's what I'm looking forward to here. I don't have near as many, and they're a week or so behind yours, but seeing yours just makes me all giddy with excitement for what lies ahead here too.

Thanks for sharing! HUGS

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hahahaha...aren't they just wonderful?? There is NOTHING like a puppy to make you feel...blissful!
Yes, the pink collar girl is my sweet Cherie!
It was a great deal of fun...and lots of poop pick up...but I am very used to that! 22 pups = a gazillion tons of poop!
Today they all go in for microchipping...just to put all of this fun into perspective...the microchipping will be over $1000!!! (With a checkup, of course.) But that is just something I can't do...those needles are sooooooooooo big! I am still trying to build up enough courage to do an intranasal bordetella! (I am such a coward!)
Tink, you will love it even more in the next week...they are so much fun and so reactive!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhh yeah major puppy fix!! what a great way to come home from work and unwind looking at all your gorgeous puppies!! thank you so much Jac :D :D :D :D

wish I lived closer :wink: and thank heavens I have 2 doodles or i'd want another one. :D

and finally we get to see CHERI.....she's a cutie pie with the pink collar

1 - 20 of 26 Posts