Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are tons of you from the romp :wink:

Where do you board your doodle? Where do you get your doodle groomed?
Do you ever use a dog sitter/ dog walker? Thanks in advance. I have three days coming up in July where I need to figure out what to do with Sadie.

ETA: I'm north of the city, Noblesville to be exact. I know there are a bunch of you from my county from all of the "29" liscense plates in the parking lot! :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
hum

I just got Bodzin groomed for the first time from a stay at home mom. I felt that she did a great job but for you it may be a drive... she is in Southport off 65. PM me if you want her number. It was only $25 for a full groom.
Also, if it didn't conflict with my schedule, I would be able to keep her for you. I am a teacher and will be off in July for sure. Bodzin would love a buddy. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
How friendly, thats a nice offer. There are tons of good people on this site.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: hum

windex said:
I just got Bodzin groomed for the first time from a stay at home mom. I felt that she did a great job but for you it may be a drive... she is in Southport off 65. PM me if you want her number. It was only $25 for a full groom.
Also, if it didn't conflict with my schedule, I would be able to keep her for you. I am a teacher and will be off in July for sure. Bodzin would love a buddy. :)
That is VERY nice of you to offer! I'd feel bad though if she was not well behaved or if she and your dog didn't hit it off. I don't mind boarding her too much as long as it's a nice place. That's why I was looking for suggestions. I may just have to visit a few close by and decide for myself.
Your groomer sounds like a keeper! Sadie isn't crazy about long car rides or I'd take her there. I have to find one who does a good job and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
97 Posts
No problem.... I figure that I will be off work... why not? And, my dog LOVES dogs.... people on the other hand, well... we are working on that.
Try calling Noble Vestal and seeing where she goes for a groomer. I know that she only reccommends one lady up there... but I don't know who.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who or what is Noble Vestal?? :?

Nevermind, I googled it! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get in touch with them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts