Discussion Starter #1
My snow pictures of Denver are via video in the familiar Doodle 500
This is Denver's first snow romp.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gene:
I was really just trying to get him to hold for a photo but I gave up and Hubby said just shoot the video. He does not even stop long enough to see his face, but I figure in this forum you are all familiar with this," The Doodle Zoomies as we call them and at least I have his first snow reactions. LOL

·
Registered
853 Posts
That's great Sue! Alot of you talk about your doodles' Indy 500 times, but, I've only seen Doc act like that one time for about 20 seconds. He's kind of a lazy guy! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
SUE...I LOVE IT!!! how long did his 500run last?

Max is a indy 500 runner both inside and outside. I love how he does NOT go on bed except by invitation only
OR
ohhhhhh does the 500 doodle run almost clearing my kind sized bed hahahhahhaa and wanna kill because i've usually just made the bed too :roll:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Sue! That is fabulous!!! How funny!
We call it "rodeoing" but it's the same idea...I have not considered the film. I will nex time for sure! Thanks for posting it! I love the sound too...certainly not a tip toe, is it? :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Denver "Zooms" at least once a day more often twice and Jac you are right he is not a tiptoer more like a freight truck. He is good for a full minute per zoom.LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts