Labradoodle Forums banner

In my Easter basket... (All Doodle's post!!!)

4K views 49 replies 18 participants last post by  Benny2k1 
#1 ·
Can I please get a new squeaky toy...
Or maybe some new indestructable balls to play fetch with...

#9 ·
We got Marley a couple of these and he loves them. He loved tennis balls for fetching and catching but he kept trying to chew/eat those, so we tried these. He destroys most toys. He did tear one after a few weeks, but we replaced it and he has finally decided this is more fun do play catch with rather than destroy. He chews on it but does not destroy it. And the shape makes for some crazy bounces and often it pops out of his mouth while chewing encouraging more chasing. He has a ball with his new "turnip" ball.

This is the company Kathy works at and we have tried quite a few products in the dog stuff section.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/andmore_home/andmore_dogstuff/70055.aspx?feature=Product_2

#10 ·
Munch munch munch... "Wait...You mean there's supposed to be stuff IN the basket? :shock: I thought the basket WAS the present!"

blueteal said:
I would like to get Tyke in my easter basket....................
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"NO WAY, Jose!! I want Tyke!! AND Cacao!! And Maya and Mija and Peanut and Annabelle and Rosie and Miko and........" 8)
(A boy can dream, can't he?)

#13 ·
Tyke wants Dex's toy from Petco too - and a sweater - she just got her summer hair cut, but if she is going to jump in Denver's Easter basket, it might still be just a LITTLE cold up in BC, don't you think, Sue???? :wink: :wink:

#15 ·
tykesmom said:
Tyke wants Dex's toy from Petco too - and a sweater - she just got her summer hair cut, but if she is going to jump in Denver's Easter basket, it might still be just a LITTLE cold up in BC, don't you think, Sue???? :wink: :wink:
It is warmer than you think(really)teehee
and Denver says not too worry, he is big enough to keep a
girl doggy nice and warm....................

#22 ·
Beau wants a big soft plush yellow bunny to defuzz and desqueak

peanut wants the receipts from the store as they're really tasty
and

max wants a white chocolate bunny thinking it's okay to eat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.