Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, we're in Indianapolis for the Bands of America marching band competition. My son's band placed 4th last year and we're hoping to win (like all the other bands, LOL). Wish us luck! It's going to be a long day. Semi-finals this afternoon, finals tonight and then early flight home tomorrow.

It sure is cold here compared to TX! We went on a grounds tour at the Indianapolis Speedway yesterday, which was very interesting. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting.

It's been a fun trip, but I miss Cali. She has an indoor/outdoor run at the kennel she's at and is boarding next to my friend's dog Heidi who is her walking buddy. So, it was an added bonus that she knows her neighbor. Well, off to the marching contest! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Wow Meg...that's great!!!!! What a fun trip....I wish them the best of luck!!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Meg that is GREAT!!! keep us posted and I hope they place again!!! have fun and enjoy! and tell you son: Good LUCK

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi everyone. Thanks for your well wishes. We placed fourth again and they were awesome. All the bands had great shows and it was so much fun to watch.

Now I'm killing time until I can go pick up Cali from the kennel between 4-6 pm. It's so weird and quiet without her. I asked for her to have a bath before I pick her up. She'll be all clean, but come home to a muddy yard - we had 3" of rain since Thursday! Oh well, she'll just have to walk through the foot bath on the porch before coming in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts