Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was my "Daddy" Day!! We went to the coffee shop and saw my best friend Lori! Dad said I'm getting much better with my jumping up. I get soooooo excited sometimes!! I met all sorts of new people and a really nice lady who showed us a picture of her really cute 6mo golden doodle mini (18#). She said she wants to get a labradoodle next, but wasn't sure if she wanted one big like me. She even kneeled down in her business suit to pat me. Then we went to the little park and I was such a good boy. I didn't pull and was very relaxed til we got near the playground and heard little kids. I wanted to play with them sooooooo bad, but Dad said the sign said "no dogs beyond this point". What's that all about??
Oh, Dad wanted me to tell you he's an idiot and forgot the camera......again....... :roll:

Jonah

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
You sound like you had fun with daddy. Did you get to go to the pet store? Or was it all about Dad?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
alright JONAH !!!! seems your dad is really giving all of you some great one on one's lately :D

GENE YOU FORGOT your camera? :shock: you must be getting old, as the memory goes 1st you know :wink:

G

·
Jonah that sounds like an awesome day. I never see my Mommy anymore.
Woof
Maya

Maya's mom says someone's gotta work to make sure she gets her expensive food and treats. Not too mention the big birthday bash this weekend. Sheesh....sometimes these kids never appreciate all we do for them!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Wow!!! Rides and outings are sooooo much fun!! I LOVE going to Home Depot and Lowes!! (My dad's a contractor :roll: ) I also just love going for rides 'cause sometimes Mom and Dad stop for lunch and they alwys bring some out to the truck for me! Jonah, you and me could have a blast doing the town!!

Dakota

·
Registered
659 Posts
MaxandMe said:
the memory goes 1st you know :wink:
Is THAT what goes first? Err.. I mean YEAH-- THAT'S what goes first Gene! :roll:

Happy day, Jonah! Tomorrow I have a day off for good behavior at the office and I will be one-on-one with the Oz-boy all day.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Way to go Jonah! Lucky you! My mom has only taken me to the kennel lately when she's had to go out of town. That's okay cuz I like to play with the other dogs, but it would be fun if we went to the dog park again soon...

Your pal, Cali

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Gene, I think you need to get Jonah a child.
Every dog should have children of their own to play with. lol

Luckily I have grandkids and my unofficially adopted kid's little ones for my dogs to play with. They see 3 toddlers, and a couple of elementary aged kids several times a month and they love it!

You could always adopt... just tell them your doodles need a child. :lol:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
That sounds like so much fun!
Mom says I get to go with her to get the oil changed in the car this morning. That means we go for a walk around the block while it's in the shop. No pet stores there though. We might stop by the animal rescue group that's right next door though. Depends on if our friend is there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts