Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone has that annoying person at work that keeps you from getting your job done at work. It;s no different in the doodle world. Miko was on "high alert" squirrel patrol this morning, and Rumor was that "annoying guy"!! I shot this through the blinds i my bedroom(that's the reason for the noise and the bad quality). This went on for a 1/2 hour this morning. Notice that Miko is not to be distracted. I was waiting for her to tear into Rumor, but she was very focused! There were 3 squirrels in the tree after all!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
That is hysterical....it is such a girl thing. She has work to do and her annoying brothers just won't leave her alone. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Funny! Why is who's its biting whats its back leg?? LOL...I can't keep the names of your dogs straight.
That was really cute!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lindamarie said:
Funny! Why is who's its(Rumor )biting whats its (Miko) back leg?? LOL...I can't keep the names of your dogs straight.
That was really cute!
I think she must have tasty thighs! Jonah does the same thing to her! :wink:

Linda....pay close attention now....there will be a test!!

JONAH

MIKO

And.....RUMOR

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Linda.....test time to see if you remember...... :lol:

WHO AM I??????

If you get them all right, you'll win a free bedroom remodel from Miko!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH OH I KNOW can i give her a hint Gene? hahahaaaaaa

I LOVE Those videos and WOW MIKO is on high alert ...great concentration!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
you crack me up Gene.

Linda - you should see what our doodles chew on...Dex/Kirby will have the other by the ear, mouth, tail, neck, legs, etc...haha...if a non dog owner came to our house they would think we advocate doodle fighting but it's all playtime for them :)

Miko is so tolerant...I love those videos!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love the Millions of Expressions Miko can give in photos :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts