Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an update and an I MISS YOU! I still come in and read some posts but don't always have the energy to respond. I'm sorry.
Dad is getting worse each day and we just don't know when.

Bogie is doing great although still grabbing and sneaking shoes, papers etc.
He's been promoted to the BIG DOG day care! He now gets to play twice a day for a total of 4 hours!! YAY! He's pretty tired when he gets home! YIPPEE! That's a big help!

Know that when times are better, I'll be around more. Thanks for all your support!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((Linda)))))))))))) i am sorry to hear your dad isnt' doing well and will continue to say prayers for you and your family.

sounds like BOGIE is being a good doodle: "borrowing" shoes and other household items is one of their best traits hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Linda you and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers. I am sorry to hear your dad is getting worse. But glad to hear that Bogie is a BIg Dog now.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hey Linda sending you some Florida sunshine to help brighten your day :wink:
[/URL] [/img]

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone.........I need this so much!!
Dad will be going to a regular hospice center on April 13th............if he makes it until then.
Such a strong man in November! Golfing last summer! Martini's, conversation and LOVE. Now this..........all so fast!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sending love and prayers your way, Linda!

G

·
Stay strong, Linda. Make sure he knows that it's "OK" for him to go. I'm sure this must be so difficult. He sounds like a wonderful Dad.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hi Linda,

Just catching up on posts here and wanting to let you know how sorry I am for what you are going through with your dad. I'm so glad you have your Bogey to give you strenth. I think Bogey was meant to be for you. After losing your other pup and now your dad being so sick, without Bogey it would have been just too much.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
doodleheaven said:
Hi Linda,

I'm so glad you have your Bogey to give you strenth. I think Bogey was meant to be for you. After losing your other pup and now your dad being so sick, without Bogey it would have been just too much.
Boy! Is this ever true!!!
..........and Linda.....yes.........we are saying things to him like it's OK to go to sleep.......you have no worries here....etc.
Doctor said yesterday that she's be surprised if he made it a week or 2. This is soooooooo difficult! I thank you guys for giving me a place to come and have support!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
(((((((((((((((LINDA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))xo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts