Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Good morning,
It is really hard to find a Poodle breeder who will sell an intact dog for breeding Labradoodles. (It is frowned upon by the AKC and I think that many breeders a reluctant to defend their actions to the AKC or other Poodle breeders.)
I bought my Poodle from another Labradoodle breeder...that might be your best bet. You could post on Labradoodle breeder forums and send emails to other breeders to ask for referrals to the breeder who sold them their Poodle stock.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Small Standard Pups coming soon (Premium Breeder tested too)

Maureen's Fancy (parti carrier) and my Jasper (phantom carrier) are expecting on 10/21 or so. JP throws all colors of pups and Fancy has thrown parti, black, blue and silver. These are exciting times for a COMPLETELY (vWD, SA, hips, elbows, and CERF) tested dogs to enter your breeding program. E-mail either one of us for reservations, prices, and updates. These dogs should mature between 39-50 pounds and stand 22-24 inches.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a wonderfull little apricot boy from a poodle/doodle breeder in southern missouri. They have 4 males left to chose from. Our little Diego is just a wonderful little guy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts