Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, You remember when I read Marley and Me?? Well, there was an especially delicious passage about furniture eating. I'd been dieing to try it out, and today was the day! It started out ok, Dad left us treats and put Miko in her Hut. Then a stranger opened the back door and left something in the storm door. I wanted it so bad, cause it smelled like treats (input from dad....sweet potato chews delivered by the mail man), so while trying to get them, I accidentally removed the molding trim from the base board. I had to chew it up to hide it...Dad found it! :oops: I tried to hide some in the couch and then I remembered that passage about couch eating....so...........

And.........

I felt kinda bad after I did it, but when dad came home.....I was so excited that I forgot all about it!! There was some talk about jail time tomorrow, but I'm not sure what he means.......

Jonah
:oops:

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in trouble......heeheeheeheehee!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Miko

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: hahhahahhahhahhahaaa!!!! ohhhhhhhhh man is JOLLY JAWS JONAH IN majorrrrrr trouble!!! hahahhaha
sorry GENE but i am in total shock here and yes laughing at the same time. It's always funny when someone else's doodle does it! :wink:

Jonah, you'd better go hide buddy!!! GENE they have upholstery needles at walmart or Joann's Fabrics...so on.. You can easily fix that, seriously.
PM me and i'll help you out.

ohhhhhhh Gene ,,,,are you ok??? i know it's not funny but that is one hell of a good picture!! MIKO is for sure the angel right now.

and I think Jonah needs his crate again , maybe he'll do good if his crate is next to Miko's while you're at work.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, I'm not really that upset. The couch can be mended. It's funny, He was sniffing at it earlier, so I sprayed some bitter apple on the exposed part. He went to jump up on it when I was eating dinner, and changed his mind! Now an hour later, he's barking at it! He thinks it's off limits becuse of the bitter apple, so now there's 2 bitter things around the couch!! :roll:

As soon as Miko goes through her puppy classes (starting in 3 weeks), we're going to do dual doodle training...say that 3 times fast (I know you all are)....with my professional trainer cousin. Of course this training is really for me to be a better pack leader.

These dogs are just toooooo darn lovable to get angry with them....I'm not saying I don't get annoyed....I'm not THAT far gone! :wink:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I am not even letting my dogs in the room to see this post!

I am however on your dads side Jonah if it comes to jail time again ;)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
WOW WOW WOW

Boy oh Boy oh Boy oh Boy

Man Jonah!!!! you really are the KING. I bow down to you.
Your Pal
Denver

P.S.
My Mom showed me the picture and said this is what I am never allowed to do!!!!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Gene
I have lately been considering letting Denver out of his cage once in a while when we go to work, just to see how he would do.

Thank you Jonah This has changed my mind, big time
Bahahaahahahahah

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sue....thanks for my big laugh of the day!! I just got off the phone with my one brother...yes he still thinks I'm crazy! His daughter and her husband gave me that love seat. I just sent them all the picture. I told him I'm going to mend the couch and put a cement slip cover over it! He recommended stainless steel!!

If I'm the King....I want my crown!! Probably eat it though! :lol:

Jonah

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow - thanks for the photos. My husband - the softie that he is - thought I was being way to hard on Dante for crating him during the brief time I'm gone to pick up my daughter at the bus stop each afternoon. After all, how much damage can a Doodle do in ten minutes?

Now he thinks maybe it isn't such a bad idea.

Heather

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well Gene, for as long as I've been on this forum which is November, this is the FIRST time I've had a drink come out my nose!!! This is the funniest picture yet..altho I wouldn't be laughing if it was MY couch....
Yes it's repairable...and no, you can't get angry with Jonah who gives you so much love AND ammunition for your postings!!! :D
We decided tonite to try to leave Raleigh out for 2 hrs while we went out to dinner...we were nervous the whole time, but came home and found absolutely nothing! (at least not yet..ha-ha) :shock:
Kathie :D

Raleigh: Way to go Jonah!!!! My Mom and Dad seem to think I'm going to follow in your footsteps, so they're going to take me to Beginner Classes starting next week....hmmm...Beginner what??? They're tired of me barking and jumping and biting Mollys ears and legs...gheesh..they spoil ALL the fun!!! :( .

Molly: You'd better settle down Jonah...you're supposed to be setting an example for Miko for cryin out loud! Girls don't do those things.., and I'm sure Miko won't either! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sessa35 said:
what's with the muffin pans?....noise makers?
What do you mean?? It's art! actually yes, it is kind of a noise maker. In the past, he had played gardener with the plants, so I put up the fence. He used to reach over and nibble, but since I put up the muffin pans, he stays away...knocked one over once...that's all it took. :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shannon, thanks for the crown...I'm sure it'll have Jonah licking my computer screen soon! :wink:

Thanks to everyone for their support! As you can tell, I don't like a boring life. The excitement/frustration/surprise that these too give me means the world to me!

Oh, and Miko, not to be outdone....finished off the cord to the phone that wasn't working anyway. So to whoever it was that suggested I hide those cords.....I did tonight with a board behind my desk! I love my doodles, I love my doodles, I love my doodles...come on, join me in the mantra!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene...Jonah is lucky to have you as a dad or wait a minute
If Jonah is KINg and MIKO queen....what does that make you?
hahhahahhahaaa

awesome crown by the way.
and I told Peanut and Max that if jonah ever visits he plays in the yard ONLY hahhahah i have leather couches gene :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
hahaha Gene....it was me that suggested the board to hide your cords when your USB port got chewed! :shock: We've got to stick together and think of ways to outsmart these little guys....remember...girls don't DO those things.... :?
Kathie,Raleigh, & Molly

Hey Jonah, what do you think your Dad is going to do this morning...I hope you're not going in the whale again????? :(
and Miko....STOP egging him on!! hahahahah..I just know you're sitting in your crate all innocent like and whispering to Jonah to do all those things..... :shock:
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know...girls rule...boys drool. :roll:

Girls are tattle tails and instigators, hiding behind those sweet little eyes! :roll:

Jonah

·
Registered
162 Posts
As Jonah's attorney, I must point out that this is a clear case of "entrapment by treats." Can we really hold a doodle responsibility for a crime committed in the frenzied, mentally incompetent state created by the person who arranged to have those treats in the room? Surely not.

In the alternative, has anyone considered this just might be a case of doodle-defense? I'm convinced the sofa comes to life every time Gene leaves the house & taunts Jonah with cruel, unmerciful taunts about his mixed heritage. The evil couch is a doodlist & poor Jonah is the victim, not the aggressor. This is doodlism at its worst! Jonah was only defending himself & sweet little Miko from future couch harm.

I rest my case . . .

Jonah'sLawyer
LizziesMom

ps Jonah - you have to chill man, I'm running out of defense strategies!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts