Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my good buddies!
Everything went well with my neutering! I came home this morning with this silly thing around my neck! Dr.Waters says I have to wear it 7-10 days??? hmmmm....maybe Mom will let me take it off once in awhile if I'm good and don't lick myself! I was sooo happy to see Mom and Dad, and of course Molly!!! She's my bestest friend ever and I have the pictures to prove it...! :D Oh yeah....this thing around my neck makes a great scoop for snow! I look like a Sno-Cone! ha-ha... :shock:
Well I'm off to take a long rest, and have only a little supper....doc says not to feed too much because of the anesthesia...don't want to yak anything up on Mom's rug!
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh!

Here I am coming home from the vets!

First nap of the morning.....zzzzzz

See the snow in my cone???? :?

Me and Mol....

Finally asleep....ahhhh, it's soo good to be home!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yeah Buddy you are home!!!!
I did not get to wear one of those things, but it looks good to chew.
Have a great sleepy time. When you get up again you can tell us all about it.
Great to have it over with right Raleigh?

Your buddy
Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mom is off to visit Grandma in Massacuusetts...so she won't be able to write about me till tomorrow nite...but don't worry..Dad will take gooood care of me! Thank you everyone for all your concern and support! Glad it's over!
Rrr-aleigh! :D

G

·
Awwww, they are adorable! You will be amazed at how long it takes the paw fur to grow back (where they had the IV).
And I see Dad is ready for the weekend without Mom (Sam Adams Long Shot) :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome home Raleigh! You have the looks to pull off a collar like that. Try not to worry your mom and dad anymore. Molly, I know you enjoyed your private time in bed last night, but the little guys back home so move over.

Glad everything came out well! Great pictures of them too!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
max; welcome back buddy!!!! hey raleigh why ya wearing that funny looking thing? don't your mommy and daddy know it's going to be hard to chase molly and get her with that on??
tell them you won't lick and they'll take it off!!

peanut: hi raleigh glad to hear your home. can i borrow your cone when you're done with ? it looks like something i could teeth on

·
Registered
126 Posts
Raleigh, your one of us now! I have one of those cones from my IV too - and I didnt mind it too much because I love eating snow and I could scoop it up and take it in the house - I figured that out in about 3 minutes. yummy!!!!!!

My mom was very impressed with your moms white sneakers!!!! In winter to keep them that way - do you help by licking them clean - mom wants to know if I will do that for her sneaks :!:

Glad to see Molly keeping you warm while you recoop :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I'm totally cracking up at your dogs using their cones to scoop snow :) Raleigh - I'm glad you're home and doing well.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i like their snow cone idea!!!! smart doodles if you ask me!!!!

sometimes i feel left out as MAX came home same day, was slow moving for 4 days , didn't lick his AREA for 6 days....and is being too good? unless Peanut runs across the room :wink:

you think maybe ther's something wrong with MAX?
whereas Peanut is total 100% mischief

and allllllllllllright raleigh!!! way to go budddy!!!!! yesssssssss!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Glad to have you home Raleigh :) Sweet pictures.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hey buddy! You're looking awesome. I want a satelite dish for my head too, I didn't get one! My vet must not be as cool as yours. And I wouldn't have minded a sleepover with the pretty nurses, but I had to go home and sleep with my brother, ack!

Don't worry about the food situation, dude. Mom and dad will give you some extra on Sunday to make up for you losing out on a meal, trust me, mine did. They were even feeling my ribs to see if I looked skinny. Suck in your breath and you'll get a feast man.

your friend and fellow neuteree,

Dexter

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie...DAVE was just looking at Raleigh in his snowcone :wink: with Molly next to him. He loves getting his doodle fix via over my shoulder hahhahahaa he feels bad for Raliegh but said it makes a good food funnel for throwing popcorn into it! :shock: Be glad you aren't married to DAVE or you'd have your hands full. DAVE is feeling proud of himself for thinking of that one! :roll:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hang in there Raleigh! I still have my cone on. (hopefully it will come off this week). It takes a few days but soon you will kinda get used to it. You can store your toys and bully stick in there and when you bump into people you really get their attention :shock:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ha-ha...love all the replies! :D But Charlie...those aren't my Mom's sneakers...those clodhoppers are my Dad's...those are the ones I used to steal out of his closet when he wasn't looking! I laughed when Mom read that post! And Dave....I think throwing pop-corn into my cone is a great idea...I should go over to Jonah and Miko's house and watch Turner Network and the 3 of us would be all set! :D :D :D
Thanks so much for all your good wishes!
Rrr-aleigh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts