Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you know, we are blessed with 22 new puppies to raise, I am starting a business and working very hard at it, so I will be noticably absent from the forum for a while. I will check in when I can, but I won't be able to comment on your darling new puppies and wonderfully cute stories.
All of the advice I have given is now being shared by others (thank you!) and so it is a good time to just lurk for a while.
I'll be here, please send a PM if you need me! I'll check in when I am able to, but my posts will be surprisingly short! LOL
I'll also be sharing the best wishes and sending my prayers when needed by you, your families or your dogs.
Don't forget me! :D
Oh! Our business is called the Canine Service Connection, Inc. and I'll post to let you know when we have a web page. Plus I will keep up (or try to) on our blog page.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Wow Jac it's official!! congrats Honey!! i am sooooooooooo happy for you and dave!!!! way to go!!!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Ditto above...totally understandable, but if we were a SELFISH group you know we'd be begging you not to lurk!! Please stay with US!!

But we're not selfish. :twisted:

Maybe at least find a day per week to update us with puppy photos?

<<still shaking my head>> 22 puppies.....<>

Uber congratulations on your new endeavor!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
As the great Nat King Cole would sing.....

Unforgettable......that's what you are.....

Good luck to you. Even though you won't be actively posting, we feel comfort.....not happiness :cry: ...that you will be lurking in on us!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Thanks Jac...still thinking of others with 22 puppies to watch over...you are amazing.

When you are back and have time for posting you will have to tell those of us who don't know, what your Canine Connection is all about

See you around :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Jac, Good Luck with your new endeavor! You have such passion and a strong committment to helping others it is inspiring to others! I wish I lived closer to be able to be part of your vision. You are truly a special person, thank you for sharing yourself with all of us! Your puppies (all 30) are very luck to have you as mom! Can't wait to hear all the wonderful things yet to come for you and your family! Good Luck and lurk away!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Jac ...

Thank you for the most recent updates of the last week .... we all know how full your hands were with 22 puppies. We'll keep up the goofy stories and questions and pictures knowing you are with us. Best of luck on this new adventure! :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts