Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with my breeder last night and my baby should be born @ May 20th. :) I'm so excited I can't stand it. Of course I have to wait another 8 weeks on top of that but at least its something, right? I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas! Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
OH! Congrats! It is painful to have to wait for the new baby! But it will all be worth it when she arrives... remember, get sleep now... you're gonna need it!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations!
You are going to have a fun few months watching your puppy grow! Get that nursery ready...before you know it you will have your baby! :D

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It is very exciting. We are getting another doodle in a few weeks. I understand. I am slowly buying things for the doodle and I can't wait. Just take one day at a time.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm wishes. :)

I am very lucky to have close friends and neighbors that have planned a puppy shower for me. :lol: I'm sure my new baby will get all kinds of neat things.

Like I said before, I can't wait! My home has been sooo quite since my sweet "Caroline" passed.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Congratulations, curlygirl! These will be the longest 8+ weeks of your life - and some of the best! I live in Walterboro, by the way, just down the road from you - and you and Annie are probably the only ones on this forum who would know where it is!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats curlygirl!!! i know the wait is probably killing you with excitement, curiousity and more. hang in there because before you know it the pups will be born and you'll be posting pics of your doodle to be! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts