Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Had a wonderful Christmas with the family. Some of my family followed us back from Cincinnati, so I've been busy. I promise to catch up on the forum and download my pictures soon. Have mercy!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Don't you just hate when you can't lose them on the trip home.... :wink:

Welcome back!! How did you enjoy your stay in the great state of OHIO?? :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
welcome back, happy reading hahhaa and come on, shake a leg Becky
we want pics!! hahahaa please? :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
annabelles mom said:
sessa35 said:
DebBrown said:
I'm dying to know if you carried that dog through the condo lobby...

Deb
no kidding!!
LOL!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

WELCOME HOME!!
You were missed!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
DITTO
TRITTOis that a word?? If not it is now!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Quadritto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back!!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We ended up not going there. His parents were both sick (colds) so we didn't want to bother them. It would have been a real bother, she would have thought she had to cook and do it all, so we didn't go. We had already talked it over with them anyway, and it was decided not to go. I'm still looking for a way to get her in there, we'll need to someday.

As for pictures, they are downloaded and ready to go. Ready?? (Pictures of Ebbe & Mary are under that topic)

Cinnamon at my Mom's house

Cinnamon chased a squirrel out of her yard and up a light pole. He was up there for a couple of hours before it came down and ran off. Mom said it took the squirrel 3 days to come back. He was probably thinking "Where'd that come from?"

My grandniece, Ruthie, loved Cinnamon.

Ruthie followed Cin around the whole afternoon. Cinnamon was a little leery of her at first, she's not used to small children. After a while, she warmed up to her. Ruthie wanted to do everything Cin did, except take a nap!

We came back to snow and cold. It's 4 this morning. BRRRR!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that little RUTHIE is precious!! and the pic of both of them at the window , ohhhhhhh i'd frame that one!!!

Becky i love all the pics...........THANK YOU!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts