Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...I am starting a huge attempt to pass the California Bar Exam in February...so I will start my studies today and stop responding to most of the posts here.
I want you to know that I will be reading them (nice study break) and will not be able to resist giving advice now and again...but when I sort of sneak away, that is why...I'll be back in full swing in March!
(I know, I studied after law school to take it in July, but I konked out and decided to wait until Feb....tooo much going on in June/July...so, here we go again!) :shock:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good Luck Jac!!! I know you will do great. I also know how well you stay away from this forum. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Good luck Jac, you'll be in our thoughts. We wish you the best of luck :) We know you are never far away :wink:

G

·
Good luck Jac! You have always posted such great advice on this forum. I know that you will weigh in if you feel it is absolutely critical!! :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bar Exam

Oh, Jacque, that is so funny. Had too much going on last summer, so you waited until you're up to your elbows in Puppies!!!

Do try to find time to study when you have a breather from doing laundry!

I know you'll do well, and will be back in March, soon to be admitted to the bar. My hat's off to you. Go for it!

Deb

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all, my friends!

Taking a study break...this is going to be a looooooooong winter!

Keep in mind that I am reading these, laughing with you, and falling in love with all of the pictures of doodles, and that I know you are getting WONDERFUL advice! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow....good luck and something tells me you'll end up passing the Bar Exam

I have watched a couple of friends study ...both passed and I think when the tests were over they passed out too? (from relief that is):wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts