Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent several hours yesterday (after no response to my emails for a couple of weeks) in my campaign to elicit a response from the breeder we got our pup from. A good portion of that time was trying to find some contact info on the ILA website, nothing! What good is ILA to the buyer? Is there ANY organization with authority policing the Doodle breeding industry within itself? I plan on being involved in Doodle Forums because I believe Forums have the power of advocacy! How can we maximize Forums to aid in weeding out the rotten apples without disrupting the flow of good information, while still maintaining dignity. Thougts of others?...mtd

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i will reply later as i am thinking about your post a little deeper than originally planned :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Contact me as I'm the QA Manager of the IALA/ALAA I will help you if I can. This may be a breeder who once was a ALAA breeder but no longer is. Anyway email me at [email protected].

And to answer your question Yes the IALA/ALAA is for real, we want breeders to be held accountable for their puppies. We want them to be the best of the best, however sometimes even with the best screening as you must realize a bad apple can slip through by no fault of anyones.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be in touch today thanks for the reply...best m

1 - 4 of 4 Posts