Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you can't lose something you never had, but IMO, I just LOST! My dream of a lakefront cottage was eaten up by multiple offers! This place.......lakefront.......was selling for $62,500! Brick, right on the water....nice lake....waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! It's value is at least 3-4 times that!........it was a typical Michigan foreclosure. :roll:
Soooooooo.......we brought the water to us! This is pathetic! :lol: But for now it's the best we could do using small pools and water bottles!! :lol: Bogie doesn't seem to care for the pool.......he wants a LAKE TOO!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA ...Bogie ain't buying the pool part, he WANTS the LAKEFRONT home :wink:
love the videos though....he's so cute and looking like he's feeling alot better. Bogie is gorgeous too!

G

·
I don't think Bogie wants any part of the pool. When I set up Maya's for her she had no idea what it was. She wanted no part of it til I stood in it.....after that I couldn't keep her out. She played a great game of bobbin for tennis balls!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Linda, put pieces of Bogart's dry dog food in the water bottle. My lab would entertain herself trying to get it out of there. It always made me laugh. She would toss it up on the air and sling it with her mouth. :lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
You might consider the Florida Keys :shock: Lots of water down there :D Besides they're Doodle friendly for sure! Maybe we can pool our resources and build the Keys Doodle Resort :lol:
[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Awwwwwwwww wait till the weather gets good an hot... he might reconsider.

My dogs love their pools. 'course here it's that or nothing. LOL
No lakeside cabins in our future unless we win the lottery, and I think that's pretty remote if you don't buy tickets. LOL

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't tempt me with the Florida Keys! 8)
My other choice would be Captiva Island!! Except.....didn't a hurricane do a major job there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts