Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE this forum and need to be here to lighten up my life right now. But my dad is winding down. We don't know from one day to the next when anything will happen.
At this point, he's more confused, not eating and just showing signs.
I'll be here when I can.......I need this! It's an oasis in the world of troubles right now. Thank you everyone for your continued support.

On top of it all, Bogie MIGHT have eaten an object that looks like a clasp on a bicycle helmet. We can't find it.
He's acting normal.........normal poo's........but he vomited at midnight last night. We're watching for any more unusal signs.
He's at Day care right now as I have to go see dad...........they're on alert to see if he passes a blue object.. :roll:
NEVER ask what can happen next!

Also, I'm sorry if I'm not responding to all your threads. Like I said, I need to be here, but time, right now, is not on my side.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Of course we all understand you not being here. We will keep your father and Bogie in our prayers. Hopefully he didnt swallow it... sounds painful :shock:

Good Luck, Lauren

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Linda,
We're all here for you and praying for your dad and Bogie!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
((((((((linda))))))))))) will keep saying prayers for you and whole family
Bogie included :wink:

hang in there and keep us posted

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Linda,

I will keep you, your dad, your whole family and Bogie in our prayers, and thoughts. We are sending big wet puppy kisses from Cacao. You take of you too. Keep in touch when you can and let us know how you, your dad, and Bogie are doing.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Prayers for all from NJ.... ((((hugs))))

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Linda, Nothing but good thoughts for your entire family. Stay strong as you do what you need to do. Bless you.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See....I do need to come in here and take a breather. Thanks everyone. Prayers and positive vibes are needed.
At this point, we don't know if dad will make it another week. In a nutshell, we think he's just giving in and letting go. I'll be going there shortly.
Bogie is doing fine! Nothing apppears to have been eaten so far.....at least he hasn't been acting strange or expelled anything. :roll:
His training is suffering, however. But..........we have the rest of his life to catch up! Right now it's snuggles and day care.....and a walk when we can.
Thanks all!

G

·
Linda, may your Dad be peaceful as he heads off on a journey we all will be taking eventually. Remember that you will see him again and all will be well. Prayers continuing for you, your Dad and your loved ones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts