Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,203 Posts
what a cutie pie...i am sure she'll get many applications :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Julie,

Is the dog in your avatar pic a labradoodle? If so, what are details?

He/she has exactly the look my family likes. Am I correct he/she is an F1? How big?

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin said:
Julie,

Is the dog in your avatar pic a labradoodle? If so, what are details?

He/she has exactly the look my family likes. Am I correct he/she is an F1? How big?

Thanks.
Yup, that's my Sadie. She's almost four months now. That pic. is from about a month ago. Her coat is getting more wavy now. I don't think she'll ever be "curly" though. I'll post pics. of her mom and dad. She was the one left over in the litter...nobody wanted her b/c she wasn't all fluffy. So...we got her for $200! Here she is now and the other pictures are of her mom and dad. Her dad is a yellow lab, her mom a white standard poodle. I'll also post a pic. of her and two of her littermates. She's the one in the center of course.
So, yes, an F1 and both of her parents are around 50 lbs. At not quite four months though, she's close to 30 so she may end up 60-70.




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gene said:
She is just stinkin' adorable!! I just want to cuddle up to her!! :lol:
What's one more, Gene?? You're in Ohio, right? Why don't you just go over and get her :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
Sadie reminds me of what Kelsey looked like as a puppy.

She now has massive curls located across her back and on her chest and smaller wavier curls along her legs which shows when we don't trim her and allow it to grow...her coat is soft along the chest yet coarse along the back. Her fur along her back & ears is apricot in color but her coat otherwise is a very light white now...It has gotten lighter with age...She was more creamy when younger....
Sadie may end up curlier...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
They're all just SO cute! I love that doodles seem to be one of few types of dogs that absolutely get cuter with age. So many pups "top out" on the cuteness scale at a very young age and seem to go downhill from there. NOT true with doodles!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,619 Posts
annabelles mom said:
SadieFern said:
gene said:
She is just stinkin' adorable!! I just want to cuddle up to her!! :lol:
What's one more, Gene?? You're in Ohio, right? Why don't you just go over and get her :lol:
I'm sure Miko would love a sister to "even" things out with the boys :wink:
You guys tooooooo funny!! It's Annmarie's turn!! :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,203 Posts
GENE i have a teenager........so you want a TEENAGER or you want another doodle?
i am JUST fine with the way things are ....thank you hahhaaaaaaaaaaa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M&Tdoodles said:
Sadie reminds me of what Kelsey looked like as a puppy.

She now has massive curls located across her back and on her chest and smaller wavier curls along her legs which shows when we don't trim her and allow it to grow...her coat is soft along the chest yet coarse along the back. Her fur along her back & ears is apricot in color but her coat otherwise is a very light white now...It has gotten lighter with age...She was more creamy when younger....
Sadie may end up curlier...
Ohhhhh, I hope she ends up looking just like Kelsey...that would be perfect!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top