Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the last YEAR, (yes, year!) and I have seemed to ignore you, I am so very sorry...I just found out that my web email was going to a storage area that I knew nothing about!
I have found emails from customers, friends, breeders, organizations that I would have wanted to respond to...so, please accept my apologies. I am so technically challenged that it is sad, still, I relied on my web hosting to get messages to me. *sigh*

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, my friends...I am surprised at the responses I get from the emails I am sending! Even though they already found dogs (no surprise there) at least they are writing to say that they understand...nice folks!
It is sooooo embarrassing!
So, I am looking for a web hosting company ... one that will let me update my own web page info and add pictures...and one where I can put an interactive application/contract form on...
If anyone knows of such a hosting company (that doesn't cost waaaaay too much) please let me know!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
have you talked to Maureen lately? She mentioned the other day she hadnt heard from you. Wonder if she used your site link to congratulate you?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Linda, I'll see what he can tell me...

Mickey, I did hear from Maureen...in fact, that is how I found out that I had a problem with the web page. She said she had sent an email and I didn't respond...thank goodness she knew how to reach me and she did tell me that.

I have been working so hard to catch up and apologize to everyone!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Jac, I hope you get in touch with Mark. He's the best and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a web hosting company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts