1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
anything in wisconsin??

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Utah....nothing. There was an Idog person but she moved over a year ago and I have request that they appoint someone else (even offered myself) but no reply...what gives with Utah doodle owners?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I emailed her twice. The first time she replied that due to an auto accident she hadn't replaced the Utah representative. Second time she did not respond :twisted:

·
Registered
401 Posts
oh cool! this is going to be sooo fun! im so excited to see theres one in michigan, i already emailed them asking about it because it didnt give much info :D couldnt help myself :oops: :lol:

haha... thanks for posting this you guys!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
sessa35 said:
gene said:
Still waiting to see if anything is going to happen near me....
I think Ohio had more than one last year----people are still sending information into IDOG as we speak...I'm sure they'll update the Buckeye State soon!!

Hope you can take the beasts!
:D :D :D
Woo Hoo!! ... One very near us on April 19th. Gene ... come on down!

Jonah, Miko, Rumor and Ebbe would RULE!

Thank You Vanessa for the head's up!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
I'll talk to my cousin and see if she feels like a road trip.....4 1/2 hour drive for us. I wonder if they would let a little Chonzer (Bichon Frise / Miniature Schnauzer) as a guest, because that's what Chewie is (Jonah, Miko and Rumor's canine cousin).

I do have a brother in Dayton, but I don't thinks he has room for two humans and 4 dogs!!
:lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Oh I'm sure they will let in non-doodles (but I would still ask). The NJ one has been at a private dog park and they let their normal customers still use the park...

4.5 hrs in the car with 3 doodles would be a brave trip!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts