Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as predicted the weather are correct so far, we are in a warning watch for a severe ice storm that may give us an inch of ice and maybe more but mostly southeast of us if all goes well.

right now it's unbelievable outside as DAVE had to drive my daughter home and also gassed up our gas cans for our generators just in case.
All 3 doodles were a bit freaked out by all this ice coming down and getting them to go potty took some time ealier tonight

hoping after 1am the storm moves south to southeast as we're in the middle of it still at the moment. and we're hoping we don't lose power but at least we're prepared with 2 generators.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
yeah that was one heck of a storm...we got a ton of rain (it's still in the 50s here), but I guess the wind was horrible (don't ask me, I was asleep)...they claimed 50+ mph winds at one of the NYC airports...

Are you guys ok this morning?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Just checking in with you Annmarie, did you get the ice storm? We had a horrible ice storm a few years ago and the whole town was without electricity for 9 days, generators were flying off the shelves as soon as they were coming in. Never want to go thru that again. Wish you well.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ICE STORM :shock: These Dolphins swimming around the boat don't seem concerned 8)
[/URL][/img] Hope you thaw quickly :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MTD hahhaaaaaaaa and great pic!! i love your sense of humor but always with a good touch at the end

ICE STORM WAS bad last night but luckily today roads are slippery but not severe and ther's a bit of ice to chop away and thaw off if you want to use your car. They salted big time and Rochester years ago had an ice storm that shut everything down for 3 weeks so they were prepared last night. Salting was priority and people like me are too.

I am now WORK from home as of this week,
sowalking the dogs is tricky but i don't have to drive to work
i'm happy!!

soooo we;re a OKAY HERE and thank you all !!!we had a dusting of snow
the Temp is now 30 degrees (heat wave)

thank you soooooooo everyone!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Glad all is well.
[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
We were VERY lucky here Annmarie - they were calling for thunderstorms all day yesterday, with dangerous hail, and possible tornadoes - the schools actually closed here at noon yesterday so everyone could get home. I think it was part of the same front that passed your way. Luckily, the weatherman was innacurate as always, and I even managed to get my afternoon run in after work. We did get some much needed rain, but it wasn't nearly cold enough down here for any ice. It was close to 75 yesterday and it's 65 today. Glad you are all ok up there!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D :D :D :D :D

it's great when all goes well

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Diane the antibiotics finally kicked in Monday so finally i am on the mend and hope to be over this by the weekend......thanks for asking

By the way, HOW are YOU feeling DIANE????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts