Labradoodle Forums banner

Iams commercial

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Cinsmom 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen a recent Iams commercial? I think the dog in it must be some sort of Doodle...

#6 ·
I just mentioned this on another thread! I saw the commercial during Dog Whisperer and TIVOed it because it looked like LizzeDoodle. I've watched it about 10x & am convinced its a doddle. Pretty darn doodlecool. The other thread mentioned a doodle in the AARP commercial & has a link to that commercial.

I'm obsesssing over this IAMS commercial so much, I finally emailed IAMS & asked if it was a dood. If they ever get back with me I'll let y'all know.

LizziesMom

#9 ·
OK - so, I emailed IAM about the maybe-doodle in their commercial (like I have nothing else to do!) The answer came so quickly, I suspect I'm not the first to ask. Here's their response:

Dear Elisa:
Thanks for writing to us. I'm happy to help you.
The dog in our commercial is named Snowball and he is a mixed-breed. In
fact, when we asked the dog's trainer what breeds contributed to Snowball,
he laughed and said he couldn't even hazard a guess! He thought the mother and the father were also probably mixed-breeds.
Thanks again for writing!
Sincerely,
Karla, Iams Pet Care Team Member

Lizzies Mom

ps I think its a doodle, if its parents are mixed breeds it could be an inadvertent F2? Lots of things are possible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.