1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to run..

Trot..

Run with my other boy..

Love on new friends...(I used to be shy)

Jett was there too..

Chillin on the way home. Thanks mom and dad, that was fun!

THE END

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that looks sooooooo neat!! great pics and captions.

never been to a romp , another reason i LOVE seeing others doodle romp pics. thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
We were supposed to go, but when the alarm went off at 7 am, I didn't want to wake up. It was a long hard week this week.... And its an hour and a half drive to Davis. We'll go the next time, for sure!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maureen, do you remember this from our puppy romp?

annabelles mom, that silver/blue? girl was a beauty. Her coloring just sparkled in the sun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Looks like everyone had such a great time!! There was a doodle romp here in Albany this weekend but didn't find out about it until after... :( :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Rats I didn't know there was a romp or I would have brought Abby to play with Copper again...oh well, next time :D The pictures were great to see and Copper is such a cutie :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pictures!!!!! Beautiful Doodles, Copper and Jett...Wish we had Doodle Romps around here! Thanks for sharing! :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Dang! I wish I would have known! I was in Sacramento Saturday and Sunday! I could have stopped in! Next time, Terry, you and I will join too!
And....for my doodle families in the Sacto area...we are moving! Yippee!! Well, we have DECIDED to...and Dave has a job in Yuba City so we are now looling for the perfect plot of ground! Wheeee! We'll be neighbors!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts