Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mama and Daddy went to Sonic drive-in for dinner tonite and I got to go with them.

Mama got me a cup of vanilla icecream, it was soooo good. There was a reallly nice lady in the car next to us and she was talking to me and telling me how cute I was` :D

What a fun time I had, if you guys have a Sonic near you, make sure your Mommy or Daddy takes you for an ice cream !

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ice cream!! Yummy!!

I used to go to a local drive-thru in Florida and if you had your dog with you, they gave you a "puppy cone" which was a cake cone with vanilla ice cream with a biscuit on top....no charge!! My cocker used to go ballistic if we drove anywhere near there!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, great ice cream stories! Cali's only had "Frosty Paws" cups from the grocery store. Going out to get ice cream would be a blast! :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
if you have a culver's in your area (http://www.culvers.com/) you can ask them for a "pup cup" and they'll give you a free little cup of vanilla frozen custard for your dog! kumo loves it... we haven't had a chance to give ursus his first ice cream experience yet.

-em

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gene said:
Ice cream!! Yummy!!

I used to go to a local drive-thru in Florida and if you had your dog with you, they gave you a "puppy cone" which was a cake cone with vanilla ice cream with a biscuit on top....no charge!! My cocker used to go ballistic if we drove anywhere near there!!
Gene that sounds so cool ! I use to take my labs to mcdonalds for icecream when we lived in Florida

the girl that brought our stuff to the car, came back a few times to watch AB eating her icecream :lol:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
blueteal said:
Oh Ab you lucky girl
I love ice cream and something called sherbet mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

woof woof

Denver
Sherbet, hmmmmmmm I am going to have to talk to Mommy about that !

love annabelle

·
Registered
980 Posts
I must have the only doodle that doesn't care for ice cream. I have tried to get him to take it and he won't. He might pick up a piece if I drop it, but he won't take another after that.

I used to have a black lab that loved ice cream. He'd eat it fast and get a headache, and rub his head on the couch afterwards :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Annabelle you are such a lucky girl. We have a Sonic just down the street...maybe :idea: :idea:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rita how funny, a doggie ice cream headache - my labbies all loved icecream.

We do buy the doggie ice cream cups and doggie icecream sandwiches for Annabelle also. Her and her friend Sascha will share an ice cream sandwich, they are so funny, if I'm outside and they are at the fence yakking, I'll walk over and ask if they want an ICS and they start whining and dancing until I get back outside with it :D

Tanner darling, you tell Mommy that she Must take you to Sonic, it was a blast ! :lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
shaia likes mango sorbet. so much for the no sugar rule in our house :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
that really is a cute pic!! and wow all these lucky doodles getting ice cream, yougurt and sorbet!

my kids let our doodles have a dash of vanilla ice cream recently
and talk about a Sugar Rush induced doodle run :shock:
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Wow, Annabelle, Mom just told me they are building a new Sonic here in town - I LOVE ICE CREAM! I can't wait til they open!!! :p :p :p

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tyke you will have sooo much fun, all the people will come to the car and talk to you and tell you how cute you are and then to get ice cream on top of all that attention - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - love annabelle

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I can't wait! And Tanner, when you and Mom and Dad move to S.C., I think there are plenty near your new home too!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
We have a sonic in walking distance. Cacao loves to go. And we have so much fun. Everyone wants to pet her. It helps with our training.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sdrudge said:
We have a sonic in walking distance. Cacao loves to go. And we have so much fun. Everyone wants to pet her. It helps with our training.
oooooo Mom and I would be in big trouble if it was that close, it would be icecream for lunch and dinner :shock:

·
Registered
377 Posts
All this ice cream talk reminds me of a tiny little jumping chihuahua that I had when I was a little girl.....if you put your bowl of ice cream down, that little dog could jump high to get it and she would lap it all up very quickly..........sad little girl, very happy puppy.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
annabelles mom- yes we got in BIG trouble our first year. (that was before Cacao's time) my boys and i would walk down two times a week. It was fun. In the winter we don't go that much, but they have a REALLY good bacon double cheeseburger. I don't eat them that much but when you are really in the mood for one it sounds so GOOD!!!.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts