Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to Everyone,
Khloe Doodle went to town just to get her curls twirled...yep, I'm retired/disabled with alot of time on my hands. My Zeusy boy, a Pit-Lab blend, passed away 6-16-2021. He had cancer, it was hard on him and hard on me. As bad as I miss him, it wasn't a long illness which for Zeusy, I'm grateful. He was with me 9 yrs. My friend had Khloe, a 2 1/2 yr. black Labradoodle they wanted me to bring home. She wasn't getting the love and attention she deserved. They got her at 8 wks and regretted it from the beginning. I said I would take her but I needed a month. I called June 25th and had them to bring her to me. I realized that silence is truly deafening.
Khloe is wonderful. She is so beautiful and smart with personality beyond! After they had brought her to me, hey said they had planned on taking her to a shelter. They didn't give her a chance... probably because her IQ's higher then theirs. So, I have been learning everything I can about Doodles. I've trimmed different breeds for years but still learning about Doodle technique. I'm grateful this community is here and so welcoming. Thank you for listening.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts