Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some day I will break down this fence, or figure out a way over it. There's a really cool dog (I think) that I want to play with. We leave each other messages on the fence :oops: to each other. Dad took a couple of videos of me. You can see Charlie's mommy in one of them.....

Thanks for looking!!

Rumor

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, looks like Rumor can almost leap over that fence! Is that a 5' or 6' fence? What a handsome dood! Jonah looks as if he's saying, "Gee, aren't Miko and I good enough for you"? :D

By the way, Rumor's trim job with the clippers looks fantastic. Great job!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
me too SUE hahhaaaaaaa

and it's just a matter of time before RUMOR jumps /scales that 5ft high fence!
wow Rumor has such a Deep bark too.........what a cutie pie :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
We have a beagle next door and all you ever see is his black nose
sticking through a knothole. It barks and barks and barks
Denver likes to wait till it shuts up for a minute and then Denver
runs up to the fence and gives one large bark at the knothole and
then he runs away..................too funny

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Gene! Rumor even barks like Nitos! I swear, if I saw this video and didn't know, I'd wonder who took pictures of Nitos...although he would be going nuts for a ball on the other side!

Rumor must be very smart...usually a solid fence is good to keep the dogs from noticing.

I love the story about Denver and the bark too!

Cute videos, Gene, thanks for sharing...your dogs are very special to us, you know!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Way to go Denver....get that last word!!

Jac, there's wide enough gaps to see through...and there's always the nose. Both Rumor and Charlie pee right on the fence. Guess that's the dog way of passing notes!! Since I got Rumor, I can't pet Charlie at the fence anymore....the jealousy between Rumor and Jonah about Charlie turns borderline chaotic!! :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts