Registered
1,254 Posts
I think it is FANTASTIC :) You can never have too many doodles :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks...

We're cautiously excited! I have a vet appointment for him set for Friday for "the works". He's 7mo-old and I'll have to housebreak him so that's a little overwhelming. I think he'll be great! He's so cute. He's the last of his littler and the man in the photo is the breeder. He just never sold and now he's 7mo. We're meeting each other half-way in Memphis on Thursday. I can't wait! Cody is a spaz anyway and needs training so I'll just sign them both up I guess. Isn't he pretty!

Oh- I have been talking to lots of people about adopting their doodles. I just got and email from a man with a chocolate doodle and some photos. I honestly don't even remember where's he's from but I'm going to post the photos and email here in case anyone is interested.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Angela...Cody will be so happy to have a brother! He is a beautiful Dood!! Life will be much fuller for you...sometimes, a little more wild, but certainly much fuller...which is a good thing!
I can't wait to hear how he settles in.
I think it is great that you will post the chocolate dog on the forum, I always love to meet new doodles!
Congratulations to you, this beautiful puppy, and your entire family!
(Here is an article about housetraining an adult dog ... although you are not dealing with an adult, it may have some helpful hints... or not! LOL
http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Conten ... C=0&A=1072)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Angela, what a cute doodle, you must be so pleased! I can't understand why they have still got him at 7 months, he's a gem! x

·
Registered
279 Posts
Angela - We are a two doodle household. My doods were littermates we got at 9 weeks old. Now they're 10 months. If you look back on this site, you'll see I had a few moments of frustration training two at the same time....I admit it, I did. But now I wouldn't dream of having it any other way. You will love having two! They are so much fun together! They are also twice the brains, I think! Congratulations, he's a beauty!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts