Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We take Tanner to daycare one day a week so he can play with other dogs. Wednesday is usually the day and I am suppose to catch up on my work while he is at daycare. Well they have a webcam so you can see what your dog is doing......it is addicting.....I can't stop looking though...it is so fun to watch him with the other dogs. :oops: :oops: :oops:

G

·
No you haven't! My co-worker put her dog in daycare on Wednesdays and we both sit here and watch her dog.... :roll:

Can you post the link? I want to see Tanner!!

G

·
I saw him!!! :) They are going to put a web cam up at Boyd's daycare and I can't wait!! Tanner is a cutie - wow, he's big now!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...that's the cutest thing ever! you haven't gone over the edge - i though of getting a web camera to put in the basement to watch what Dex does while we're at work :oops:

However, my husband was home sick yesterday and said Dex did nothing but sleep all day so I think the Dexter cam I wanted to set up would be boring.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He stands about 23 at the shoulder and weighs about 50lbs. He is just exhausted when he gets home...I think he probably walks 20 miles a day..Tim says we should put a pedometer on him :) :)

G

·
Boyd gets these cute little report cards and they always say under the category "sleep" - "No, too much going on to sleep." He is exhausted when he gets home - that's why Monday is movie night! :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...they give him a report card? That's too much - I know they do that at daycares (for children).

I hear they're opening a daycare in the town next to us in ~6 months. I think we'll start taking Dex there a few times a month (if we don't have another doodle by then). I know he would love it!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They do love it and it is the next best thing to another doodle....and no report card. :lol:

G

·
Yes, the report card is a hoot. Categories are:

Health
Snack
Sleep
Played with
Other

I was saving all of them but now I just save them week to week. :roll:

G

·
AnnieG, That is so fun to watch! I know Tanner by his gorgeous color and big shaggy tail! He sure does move around alot! That is so cool!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh that's a RIOT!! I think I saw him too............

[edited to add: OK, I DEFINITELY saw him - I could pick him out a mile away! I LOVE it!! }

1 - 12 of 12 Posts