Labradoodle Forums banner

I Thank Each and Everyone of You!

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  lindamarie 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm home!!! WhooHoo! it's been a long,long haul, and recovery will be even longer...especially my hands...typing will be g0old therapy for them even tho I doin't feel a thin g,.,,,so please don't l0ok at my spelling Gene...bwahahahaha..Gwad..I missed all 0f y0u so much, and c ried everytime Anjnmarie read me something one of yoiu wrote...you all hold a special place in my heart, and I thank you from the botto m of mine for all of your prayers
! :wink:
p.s. Raleigh is starting to return to normal???/ hahahahana Still love my nbaby even tho we're minus a loveseat!!1

#2 ·
KATHIE it's great to have you back honey!!!glad to hear Raleigh is behaving better!! :D

and great try on the typing!!! keep up the good work kathie :D

#5 ·
lmtoth2 said:
Welcome back :)

I hope your recovery is fat.

Raleigh - please be good for your mom!! :wink:
Leslie I'm not sure that is the kind of recovery she'd like...

Kathie BIG hugs to you... and I hope your recovery is FAST!

~hugs~ from my crew...

#8 ·
Leslie..that was better than i could do with typos hahahhaa!!!

#9 ·
I wasn't going to touch that fat recovery...... :oops:

Kathie.......so glad you're home and on the mend!! Also that Raleigh is settling down now (Good boy!).

And on the spelling......wud i b thta curel??? eye dotn; thnji sew!! :oops: :lol:

#10 ·
Bahahahaha..no Gene you are not that crewel...yhahahaha. but the 'fat' typo cracks me up!!! after having been on steroids to reduce the spinal imflamation, I'm eating EVERYTHING in sight!!!@! and fat is beautiful..right????? :shock:

#14 ·
Welcome back Kathie....Glad you are back amongst us. Best of luck for a speedy recovery!!

#17 ·
lmtoth2 said:
lmtoth2 wrote:
Welcome back

I hope your recovery is fat.

Raleigh - please be good for your mom!!

Leslie I'm not sure that is the kind of recovery she'd like...

Kathie BIG hugs to you... and I hope your recovery is FAST!

~hugs~ from my crew...
i'm like crying from laughing over here...hehe...I meant to say FAST :)
See, I thought she hoped her recovery was phat.

GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK, KATHIE!! And I DO hope your recovery is phat. :lol:

Keep on typing!! Get those fingers working!

#20 ·

BEST POST OF MY DAY KATHIE!!!!!
So glad you're home and with your loved ones.
Continued good thoughts and prayers that you're spelling correctly in no time!

xo xo xo - lick lick lick
Mary and Ebbe

#22 ·
thanks Becky...i feel the love!!
and Kathie i'll hand over my TYPO QUEEN title to you if it makes you feel better :wink: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.