Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something tan with four legs....can you see it?

If you guessed deer, you are correct! :D

This is Copper's favorite place to watch his world go by. Jett, she's too short to see out but she TELLS us all about it! :lol:

P.S.S., I am having difficulty responding to posts. When I hit submit my reply goes to webpage not found. Is anyone else having this difficulty?

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...that is so cute. Dex likes to be in that same position (up on his back legs) :) I'm not having any trouble responding...are you on a wireless connection? Sometimes if the signal isn't strong enough I'll get that "website not found" page.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Great pictures once again Vicky!! Miko thought it was an extra large squirrel and has offered her assistance!! :lol:

No help on the posting issue.....maybe PM Annmarie?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LOVE the pics that's what our doodles do too when they see deer.

RE: posting issues, it can be the server or your connection??? have you tried rebooting?

also the problem i am having is that it isn't showing new topics or the yellow bells so i don't know who or what has posted today, it's more like being helen keller today :wink: this happens every so often and then goes back to working again

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Awww!!! Copper seems so good about it, too! We are trying soooo hard no train Dakota NOT to bark at the deer. He's gotten pretty good about it, but he quivers like jello with the excitment and pent up barking!!
OMG how did you do this??

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
Awww!!! Copper seems so good about it, too! We are trying soooo hard no train Dakota NOT to bark at the deer. He's gotten pretty good about it, but he quivers like jello with the excitment and pent up barking!!
Really, I'ld like to know too!

Great pictues by the way!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
L's Mom said:
lmtoth2 said:
Really, I'ld like to know too!

Great pictues by the way!
We just say, "No Bark!" when we see the deer. And when he slips up, we repeat, "No Bark!!" It doesn't always work but it normally does--same applies to chasing deer. If he sees a deer and he is off lead, I can tell him "No!" and he almost always minds. But while he is minding, he is quivering like a mountain of jello because he is soooo excited!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts