Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was that time again. When mom goes in the bathroom and when I follow her in, she shuts the door and starts running the shower thingy. I try to hit the trail, but it doesn't work. This time she used a bar of the stuff she's been making in the kitchen, she called it lavenders or something. It did smell good, and this time she didn't rinse me for an hour. So I guess it's okay. I look all fluffy and she keeps tellin me I'm pretty (not sure a manly guy like me likes that). She'd take a pic, but she is using some words I don't understand (heard them awhile back when I munched the $100) cause she says that photobucket won't load her pics.

What is it with females and wanting everybody clean?

Your pal,

Dexter

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dexter man, I can help you figure out what those words mean. I hear them sometimes too.

-Dex3

G

·
Hey Dexter:

Moms like it when we smell good. I need a bath cause Mom says my fur is starting to feel yucky. Don't tell anyone but I kinda like my baths.

Maya

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...glad to hear you're smelling so nice...even if it's not so manly :wink:

So any signs of that $100 bill yet??

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Hey, real men don't mind smelling like lavender. ANYTHING to keep the ladies happy.

I would love to snuggle up to a nice lavender pooch.

Deb

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dex3 thanks man, but I'm not sure I wanna understand them, they usually come out when I've been bad :shock:

I loaded photobucket's new bulk uploader and it's wayyyy faster now. Here we go:

Being coy for the camera

Caught being naughty picking on kitty (mom cut my head off)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No sign of the $100 Leslie, but I sent off the nubbins to the mint today, so we'll see if they find it amusing.

Thanks everyone. He is soooo soft and cuddly now. And I've just noticed in the past few days, his beard has gotten as long as a billy goat's! Those of you who don't get your doodles trimmed, how long will this thing get? He's just started getting that rusty coloring around his mouth too, which he never had before. I think his food stains it.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DEXTER ...Peanut says you probably look like a handsome doodle.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dexter ...
Hubba, Hubba!
You look wonderful and I bet smell just as nice!
We girls do like a hint of scent ... :wink:
And I think the way you tease the cat is great! My FoodLady won't let me :( !
You are such a snuggle doodle!
Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts