Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom & Dad took me to the beach today
and while I was playing with all the dogs another
doggy came up to me and we started to play.
My Mom was asking the lady the name of her dog and
then they were talking about what breed we both were.
Well it turns out that we have the same Daddy and our Moms
are sisters so my Mom sais that means he is my half brother!!!
His name is Lokie. Dad forgot the camera but Loki's Mom took pictures
and said she will send us some.

We played for a long time, and Mom sais we have a lot of the same
mannerisms and our eyes are the same, but Lokie is much smaller
and looks like a Lab.

Isn't that something to meet your brother when you are already having
the time of your life in the water and lots of playmates
out at the dog beach. It was the icing on the cake.
I had a great great day!!!!

Denver

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
That is the BEST!!! I just love it when our pups get together...and I believe that they know the connection, even if they were not from the same litter. They know.
So cool!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
totally awesome!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Fabulous to meet a sibling. What a Mother's Day gift to Denver! You'll have to do some more sibling romps.

Jac, you are absolutely right, I think they know. Nani had a half brother in the neighborhood and those two were amazing together. Yes, they had lots of other doggie friends, but when the two of them got together, something really special happened. Almost a giant "CLICK!" and they played together in such a special way. Their regard for one another was obvious.

That's wonderful that Denver and Lokie will have the same opportunity!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I am a firm believer in half siblings sense this Max had played with 3 different doodles at one time and one was a half sibling. they got along tremendously well.

And Peanut and Max are half siblings....they bonded so fast and so strongly it is amazing. it's like that "CLICK" Deb said!!!

i do know Max and Peanut are inseparable having moments where one is dominant and vice versa. Neither get mad no fights just happy play. it's great!!!! it's like they really understand one another.

Sue you will have so much fun watching Denver and Lokie!!!! i am happy for you finding a half sibling for Denver!! they play better than when not related.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts