Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to tell you guys that I love this stuff I use on Coal after I brush him. I got it at Petsmart and it's called PRO Freshening Spray. It comes in a whole bunch of scents but I have the coconut pineapple! I LOVE THE SMELL! It has aloe vera and coat conditioners. I brush him and he gets kinda puffy and fluffy, then I spray this stuff on and rub it though his coat and he gets shiny and wavy again and smells like a pina coloda! YUM! This is good stuff! :)

I just used it on him today and added 3 new pics to his album. I know - I am addicted to photgraphing my puppy!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have it in Fresh Berry. I don't really care for the scent, but love the concept. I will try your scent. I really want something that smells clean and a little more masculine. Any ideas?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amanda,

Yeah, I guess smelling like a pina coloda is a little wussy but I love anything coconut scented. It would be nice if they had a more masculine scent, you are right. Like maybe a woodsy scent. I don't know but I do enjoy this scent and it lasts relatively well.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi, sounds good to me! You might want to see if you can get it through Pet Edge. They sell that brand and a whole bunch of good things and they are very inexpensive (especially for toys)...you have to consider the shipping...but if you like the product, you can order it in concentrated gallons...that saves a lot!
www.petedge.com I think.
Some people with allergies should be cautious...maybe the scent would cause a reaction and they would think it is the dog!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi Stacy
Coal is a cutie and very photogenic!

I would love to start an album of pictures of my Sadie who is the same age as Coal. I can't figure out how to post my pictures though - they always fail to upload :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts