Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the best day today!! My forever Dad took me on a road trip to see his cousin and help her with a job at her print shop!! After I realized he wasn't taking me back to the shelter, I relaxed and slept most of the way there. I got to play with my cousin Chewie....he's cute and little, but a bit bossey! He had rawhide chews and boy are they good......but an hour later, I threw it up, so Dad said.....no more for you! He says it's for my own good, because they're bad for me. Except for the puking, I had a great day!! I really love my new dad, and my brother and sister......think I'll stay!! :lol:

Rumor

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwwww Rumor, sorry you got sick from the rawhide - my mom won't let me have them because I chew off pieces and swallow them :(

I'm so glad you like your new home -you've got a great dad and super brother and sister

Smoochies from Annabelle

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Rumor
You sure are one very lucky Doodle.......
We love your brother and sister and your Dad too
I am not allowed rawhide either, so Mom got me
a beef chewie.................yummy............

Woof woof

Denver

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Glad you had a great day Rumor! My mom won't let me have rawhide anymore either because it upsets my stomach. Oh, I do love chewing on them though. But, now I have real bones, so that's okay. You are one lucky doodle now that you live with your forever dad, Jonah and Miko! Woof, woof! Your friend, Cali

G

·
Rumor I am not allowed to have rawhide either. My mom gives me ziggies and I love those!! Sorry your tummy got upset. Hope you feel better.

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rumor i am so glad you realized your daddy realized you can't have rawhides and sure he'll find something else that wont' upset your tummy.

and congrats on wanting to stay with yournew dad and jonah and miko!!!!
i know your dad can be a hooligan at times but don't worry you have LOTS of time to train him :wink:

OH me and Peanut drool alot in the car ...and Peanut gets sick alot UNLESS she sits up front and I want to be upfront too...Max loves car rides and is fine.
my MOm doesn't let all of us in her truck at once , something about she's not that nuts (yet).

Rumor...tell your dad to post some more pictures ok? thanks buddy!!

your pals,
Beau, peanut and max

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
We love our rawhide around here. Heck, we'll chew just about anything but if its meat flavored, its all the better!

Charlie and Lucky

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Aw Rumor! You found a good home and dad is so kind to you! See.......you're not going back to that nasty place!
I can't have rawhide either.........it doesn't digest well in my tummy!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yep, Rumor, no rawhide for me either - but I LOVE those peanut butter filled knuckle bones - tell Santa Gene that you'd like one of those for Christmas!! :p

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
tykesmom said:
Yep, Rumor, no rawhide for me either - but I LOVE those peanut butter filled knuckle bones - tell Santa Gene that you'd like one of those for Christmas!! :p
Rumor ... I'm with Tyke and love the peanut butter bones YUM! I'm glad you had some alone time with your dear doodly dad and that you are now an important part of our forum family. Woofs and Licks.

Your Friend,
Ebbe

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sue....that's my cousin's print shop lobby.....Jonah hasn't seen those rugs!

Linda.....Jonah will eat peanut biscuits.....plain peanut butter......no way!! When I put peanut butter on his kong to hold in the kibble....he left it and wouldn't touch it!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
Sue....that's my cousin's print shop lobby.....Jonah hasn't seen those rugs!

Linda.....Jonah will eat peanut biscuits.....plain peanut butter......no way!! When I put peanut butter on his kong to hold in the kibble....he left it and wouldn't touch it!! :shock:
Ok then that makes sense as to why those rugs are intact.............
I thought it was part of your house that I have never seen a picture of

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Orange isn't really my color.....although when I was in HS, my mom let me paint my room and I did it in orange with a black ceiling with day-glo stars. This was before I started experimenting with drugs...... :roll:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
gene said:
Orange isn't really my color.....although when I was in HS, my mom let me paint my room and I did it in orange with a black ceiling with day-glo stars. This was before I started experimenting with drugs...... :roll:
Bahahahahaha
Can always count on you to crack me up
Wanna come over for Christmas???????????????

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene. i have to ask, what COLOR was your room AFTER you experiemented with drugs ? hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 26 Posts