Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was Cacao's class at Petsmart. Well Cacao is the only one in her class now. Their were two other dogs but they quit the class. So it has been Cacao only for the past few weeks. Well we signed up for Puppy classes and as of today (week four of eight classes) we are done. I mean we have gone thru all the stuff in the puppy class. So the instrutor said he spoke with the manager and they said to start the intermediate class with Cacao. And I may get two classes for the price of one. I am so PROUD of Cacao. She is the best dog we have ever had. She does it so well (most of the time). HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :D :D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
congrats!!! when shaia completed her advanced training class, the trainer came up to us on the last day and told us she was the best trained dog in the class :) :) we were thrilled. some days i think she is smarter than i am :shock:
out of many dogs i've had that hold a special place in my heart, she is indeed the most special.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Every time I take Tyke to Petco, her trainer is so proud to tell customers that she was his best student! (She had her puppy class with him, and then was the youngest dog in his basic obedience class!) He even uses her as a "demo dog" sometimes for people considering signing up for puppy classes! We have some pretty smart dogs, don't we! :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Way to go Cacao! We start our puppy class next week. Hope it goes as well as yours!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hooray Cacao! Doodles are Great Ambassadors! Every story like this reflects on the quality of this breed!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what GREAT news...congrats to both of you :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
They sure are smart! We started the beginner class at petsmart a few weeks ago and Murphy is by far the smartest dog in the class, and he's the youngest. Every week we start something new and she'll turn to me and say I suppose Murphy already knows that...Usually he does :) She calls him the robot dog :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts