Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
We got to see a great sunset today!!!! The sun sets right outside our office window above the trees. I'll get a picture one day!
I love DST too!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I too love that it will be light later. I am NOT a morning person by choice, so don't care if the sun isn't up before me. LOL

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, but what about tomorrow morning?????
haha...yes that will be not so much fun. it's 10:00 pm and I'm normally in bed by now...well I am not tired in any way :) 6 am is going to stink!!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
ME TOO!! It's starting to make me feel like there's a light at the end of the tunnel with this horrific winter!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
we actually got to go to the dog park after 5 tonight - it got dark at about 6:45, total dark after 7, very nice =)

won't be happy about it tomorrow though, wide awake at 11pm, and 6 is going to feel like 5!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE the day being LIGHTER longer!!! and makes me anticipate spring

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you still feel that way today?? I am on my third cup of tea!
hehe...well...the stupid garbage truck started coming through our neighborhood at 5 am :shock: and my husband remembered that he forgot to put out the garbage so he runs to do so (of course the doodles follow him and we're all awake. I therefore had no trouble getting up today and actually feel great (so odd)...I did have a bunch of coffee this morning which helps :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Tink said:
I too love that it will be light later. I am NOT a morning person by choice, so don't care if the sun isn't up before me. LOL
ditto. I am only up in the morning to get the boys to school and Cacao out to go potty. That is it. I would sleep till at least 9am. I don't like getting up at 5am.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
It's been great for afternoon walks and agility classes with Tyke - but this is the THIRD morning I have missed my run!!! I just can't get out of the bed......... :cry:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha...Gene you are funny. We have another invention - a doodle. When Dex hears the alarm he knows it's time to get up and won't let me fall back asleep :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts