Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A family that my daughter, and I in a pinch, baby sit for lost their 3 year old Doxi about a month ago to what they believe was leptosporosis. They were devastated. The day before Thanksgiving they brought Frank (black and tan) and Dixie (red, duh) home. They are adorable and sooo good. Here is the non doodle puppy fix for the day. They were born 9/12

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Lisa you could put them in your purse and take them shopping
they are soooooooooo cute!!! love the doggy bed too :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Lisa, you know we love ALL puppies! These are soooo cute...love the faces and eyes...and mostly those adorable ears! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jac said:
Lisa, you know we love ALL puppies! These are soooo cute...love the faces and eyes...and mostly those adorable ears! Thanks!
Their ears are bigger than their heads, they are just so cute!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
They are cute pups, but as adults I sure can't say they appeal to me. My cousin always has one or more doxies and was down to one that's 16 yrs old. She called the other day and was telling me she'd been given another dog by a friend. I thought OH WOW maybe she finally got something cute! False alarm... she got a chihuahua. LOL

We tease each other that we need to get REAL dogs...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I love their 'big dog trapped in a little dog's body' attitude, but I have to admint, those long backs always worried me - I had a friend who had one with chronic back trouble and pain - ended up having to put the poor little thing to sleep. They are sort of like Pekes - my aunt had two of them, and not only did they have breathing problems, they BOTH lost an eye - apparently the darn things just pop out sometimes!
I love all puppies, but give me our perfect doodles anyday!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts