Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else experience this. I took all the kids out this morning to potty, they all pee, Jonah and Miko poop, Rumor doesn't. We come inside, they eat, then back outside. They romp for a while (no poop for Rumor), come back in, I sit down with my coffee. Rumor starts the whining dancing thing......so outside we go, and of course NOW he poops. With the speed of that BM, he had to have needed to the first time. Do you think they do this to us on purpose sometimes, just to make sure we're still trained?? :roll: :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG I swear Rumor and Kirby are long lost relatives or something...they have so many similarities. He does the same thing. We'll be outside and sometimes he'll go w/us all out and sometimes he waits until we come in and then suddenly has to go (that very minute).

We are really trying to work with Kirby...he has figured out that when he starts dancing and barking/whining he gets to go outside so he does this routine more often than he needs to go potty...I'm going to try to take him out on a leash for the next few weeks.

Maybe you should try starting fresh with Rumor - out on the leash; ask him to go if he does praise (maybe treat) and right back in...so he learns to do his business when you tell him.

So yes, I think both Kirby and Rumor have us trained :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
That is what Cacao does with out the romp. She gets up and goes pee. Then breakfast and some mommy time then back out to poop.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Ya know, I'm with Rumor on this one. LOL
I can just picture my response if someone was trying to tell me when to move my bowels. LOL He's got his system and it works for him.... Gene just has to learn to accept it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Tink said:
Ya know, I'm with Rumor on this one. LOL
I can just picture my response if someone was trying to tell me when to move my bowels. LOL He's got his system and it works for him.... Gene just has to learn to accept it. :lol:
DITTO!

G

·
At least he doesn't wake you in the middle of the night!!! At least 3 times a week Maya will wake me up in the middle of the night to go. Silly dog.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE....OMG I think my doodles are long lost relatives to RUMOR! :shock:

this past couple of weeks with hot weather, cold weather, rainy weather etc
I don't know what is up and what is down with these doodles!
I do know we're all losing weight with all the walking we're doing :wink:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
all 3 are pretty regular..but, all at different time s..

Lucky goes within a half hr after i wake..Sabrina..she go s at the
dog park and when we get home on the front lawn :?

and Toby..i really think he s full of it.. :lol: when the wife leave s for
work at 4am..and again after his breakfast of Canidae..the dog park..
..he s just pretty regular..must be short intestines..

since having a doggie door..and the dogs being potty train d really help too..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts