Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bwahahahaha.....it got waayyy to quiet this am, so I snuck up on Raleigh to see what he was up to, and lo and behold, there he is with two feet on the bed and two feet on my dresser!!! Checkin out all the good stuff he can get into....he was especially interested in the angel doll, until it started to move...it's a windup, and plays music....hahahahaha....of course when he saw me he jumped down and everything went flying....doll, clock,book....hahahaha...sorry it's so dark, but you get the picture!!! :? :? :? :D

G

·
Cute, cute, cute!
"Um, Mom? I was just checking myself out in the mirror! I swear I wasn't going to take that doll and make you chase me all around the house to get it back!" Love, Raleigh

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Curses.....foiled again! It is true, a quiet doodle is not always a good doodle!

Nice try Raleigh.....you've got the move, gotta work on the technique! :wink:

Jonah

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleigh
You have to be more stealth buddy
You almost had it woo hoo
Nice pose though buddy
Now my Mom is gonna use that picture for her Desktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver

PS
My Mom sais these are the kind of posts she lives for

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Raliegh Pal.........

You need to create a little diversion...I always carry a squeaky ball in my mouth cause when I'm quiet, Mom knows to come find me :twisted: :twisted:

Tanner

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleigh listen to Tanner
Very smart carry a squeaky I like it
very sneaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowowowowwowowowowowowowoowwobowwow

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Tanner!! Great idea about that squeaky!! Mom will never know...hahahaha...and Annabelle.....she'll think I'm playing with Molly!! :wink: And Denver my Buddy...tell your Mom a big THANKS!!!
I don't think I was ever anyone's desktop before, except of course my Mom's!!!! :D :D

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
PRICELESS photo. He's looking at you, thinking "What." It got too quiet...hahahhahahahha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
HEY mom...LOOK ther's another DOODLE in here :shock: :wink: 8) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts