Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daddy says its for when I go hiking with him, but I still need to grow into it first. Mommy says I'm too cute and has to show me off!

(Mommy and me want to know why daddy dresses me in boy colors! Doesn't he know i'm a little princess?)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Riley you are so precious - Mommy needs to get a HUGE Pink bow to attach to the top of your new backpack and one to wear around your neck :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
That is too cute!! I know Cesar would approve! That gives the dog a good job!! Very cool!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Riley, you are a beautiful little girl in ANY color! Happy Hiking!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Riley you're so cute you look great in ANY color! tell mom at least dad picked out something that matches your gorgeous chocolate coloring :wink: and a pretty bow on your head just might be the finishing touch :shock: :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
She looks so cute!

Where did you get it from? I think it would be great to have the doodles carry our water when we hike :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
dreamer728 said:
Daddy says its for when I go hiking with him, but I still need to grow into it first. Mommy says I'm too cute and has to show me off!

(Mommy and me want to know why daddy dresses me in boy colors! Doesn't he know i'm a little princess?)

Too cute!!! I've been looking for a backpack for Dakota but everything I found is sooooo $$$$$$$!! I'll keep looking!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts