Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you think i am CRAZY and that may be true this weekend. We have our three very sweet and bright boys ages 7-6- and 5 plus three doodles one 11months (Beau), two that are 7 months old (Cacao and Cobo). For those who don't know my bestfriend has a doodle Cobo. I am going CRAZY with doodles. I keep calling Cobo, Beau and Beau, Cobo. It is funny. And the weekend hasn't even started. WE have Cobo over my birthday and till monday sometime. It will be interesting how it all goes. I will post pictures we i take some of the three doodles and my boys.

And before you say it I know I am nuts. But what is another doodle. ((I will let you know after this weekend)).

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, you will have a busy household this weekend! I hope you can carve out some "me time" that you referred to in your other post! You could look at it this way, there's a doodle for each boy this weekend; no one's left out! :D Have fun and I guess the best advice would be to keep a sense of humor.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sam............want me to send Peanut and Max over to liven up the party? 8) :lol:

and

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I think you guys can keep you dogs this weekend. Cobo and Beau are just going at it all the time. They aren't going after Cacao they are going after each other. I am laughing it off. But I just don't want them doing this all weekend.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG!!!! These pics remind me of Annmarie's house..once upon a time!! Have fun this weekend :wink: , Happy Birthday :D :D , and 'Better you than me'!!! :roll: Hahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I know I am crazy but this may be alot for me. On top of this my husband has to work this weekend. So I am the only one with the doodles and kids. I am going to have a really good drink tonight.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
You gonna be busy and it does remind me the way Max and Beau
were that Annmarie talked about............

Have fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG have a few drinks!!! HAHA...3 doodles and 3 children????

Cabo is absolutely adorable!!! He is the same color as Beau :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Sam hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhahaaaaaaaaaa ohhh sorry but i just had a good laugh here
3 kids, 3 doodle puppies = one worn out mommie by the end of this weekend

i'll be surprised if you don't get drunk when your hubby comes home or take off to a movie alone hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ohhhhhh i can't wait to see more cute pics and hear the stories

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
WOOHOO!! This all looks like fun! But........I'm not sure I could handle all that!!
CHEERS!!.......have a drink for each body there.......hahahahaha!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well to Jonah no cake till July 2 on Beau's birthday. Or Nov. 11, Cacao's b-day. But tons of fun. It has been good just the humping the dogs are doing.:shock: :oops: But Beau has only done it one time so far. So we will see. ((Crossing my fingers)). :)

It isn't that bad. It is kind of fun. But I can tell you know i will not have three doodles with three kids. Just too many bodies in my small house. But for just a weekend that is fine. :shock:

I will post more pictures this weekend. :)

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok you all can laugh at me all you want but three isn't bad. OTher then I have a really small house. If I had more space it would be fine. So here are some pictures.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dave and I just melted big time!!
post all the pics you want ........they're all great :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts